We are a long established church on the High Street in the heart of Southwold.
The present building opened in 1837. And it is a continuation of Southwold Congregational Church, formed in 1672 when 'dissenters' were ejected from the Parish Church. In 1972 the congregation voted to join the newly formed United Reformed Church.
Our membership and congregation is really in three parts. The 'residents' who live in Southwold, Reydon, and the surrounding area; the 'regular visitors' who join us when staying in this delightful part of Suffolk; and the 'occasional visitors' who come along whilst on holiday in the town.
We believe we offer a warm and friendly welcome to everyone who joins us for Sunday Worship. And it is good to 'catch up' and exchange news and views with each other over refreshments in the Hall after the service.
Other activities are shown under Midweek groups and Children & Youth.